background

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps - Decoupage Technique

Hello, crafty friends!!

Today I wanted to share with you a technique that is fun and easy to do!  Its called "Decoupage."  Its where you use cut outs of paper and layer them on top of each other.

As always I used Copic Markers to color my image. 

The image is being showcased on the Sasayaki Glitter Stamps blog:

But first, here's a video I created to show the "Decoupage" technique.
(Please subscribe for more videos)



Finished Card


Copic markers used:

Skin:
E53, E51, E50
Hair:
C9, C7, C5, C1
Eyes:
E33
Lips:
R27
Dress:
E99, E97, YR27, YR23, YR21
Boots:
E27, E25, E23
Ground:
W3, W1

Glossy Accents for water droplets.

I hope you like my card and coloring! Please subscribe and leave comments!! And thank you for visiting!!

Keep getting crafty!



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...