background

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Scrapper's Delights - DT Specials!

Hello, crafty friends!!

Scrapper's Delights has been having this week some amazing deals at their store!!  The deals will only be for one week!!  Here's the dates:


February 18 - February 28, 2018

Here's the project I made using one of these wonderful images!


Image:

You can find this image by clicking on the link below:

Copic Sketch Markers Used:

Flowers:
Y17, Y15, Y13, YR27, YR24
YG09, YG06, YG03

Sky:
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
by Tim Holtz

I hope you like my project and that you take advantage of the great deals going on right now!! Hurry up!! You don't want to miss it!

You can also view all the other images on sale, by visiting the
 Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog: HERE

Thank you for stopping by!

Happy crafting!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...