background

Friday, February 17, 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Stamps - Challenge Reminder

Hello, crafty friends!!!

Its time for another blog challenge reminder with Sasayaki Glitter Stamps!!  I am so happy to share with you this super sweet digi! Isn't it lovely?


No automatic alt text available.

Copic Sketch markers used:

Kitty:
W5, W3, W1
Hat:
V15, V12, BG15, BG13, YG17, YG13, YG00
Heart and Collar:
R37, R35, R32
Cupcake:
BG18, BG15, BG15, R83, R81
E59, E57, E50

That's it!! Simple coloring!! I hope you like my cute kittie on the cupcake!!  

Join us for the current challenge!  There is tons of inspiration and awesome prize!
Click on banner:




4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image and great card! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi M. del Valle,
    I thought you did not link your card to our challenge, but my team-mates have realized that it's what you call "The Monthly Crafting Challenge".
    Thank you for joining us at Making Memories Crafting.
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love our coloring on that sweet kitten, Maria! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month and wish you good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet i do love that image.

    Thanks for joining us at sparkles monthly challenge
    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...