background

Friday, December 16, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter New Challenge

Hello, crafty friends!!  

\Its time for the holidays and this card is just in time for the season!  I couldn't resist trying kraft paper again.  This time I used a better quality cardstock by one of my favorite brands: Neenah! I used a middonte color and loved the smoothness!  I used my Prismacolor pencils just to try something different.


Image: 
Sasayaki Glitter Stamps

Prismacolor Pencils: (Scholar and some Premier)
PC929
PC928
Grass Green 309
Vert Pale 313
Crimson Lake 325
Scarlet Red 322
Orange 318
White

White Gel Pen for snow 

I hope you like my card! I really like using pencils but am not the best at it. My specialty is Copic Markers but like I said, I do love Pencils too.  Especially coloring on kraft paper! 

I hope you to see you stop by Sasayaki Glitter stamps and see all the inspiration there!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog

and don't forget to stop by the Etsy store:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Altenew card project

 Hello and welcome to my blog!   I wanted to share one of the cards I created using one of my favorite layering stamps by Altenew!  I had cr...